The church Distribution Services has a starter kit for your food storage. You can order it online for $34. 75 or get it at the cannery here in Atlanta for $25.00. If you are interested in getting one, let me know. :) I'll help you out if I can.
The family home storage starter kit may be used to teach family home storage principles and help individuals get started with longer-term food storage. The kit includes materials that teach the importance of a three-month food supply, water storage, and savings and 6 cans of longer-term food supply items.
The kit contains:
- All is Safely Gathered In: Family Home Storage pamphlet
- All is Safely Gathered In: Family Finances pamphlet
- All is Safely Gathered In: Basic Recipes pamphlet
- Financial reserve and drinking water teaching aids
- Two #10 cans of hard red winter wheat (11 lbs. total net weight)
- Two #10 cans of white rice (10.8 lbs. total net weight)
- One #10 can of pinto beans (5.2 lbs. net weight)
- One #10 can of quick oats (2.4 lbs. net weight)
Available for shipping to United States and Puerto Rico addresses only (APO/FPO addresses excluded).